We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2014 ski -in/out or shuttle?

Which Killington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lindsay, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
2014 ski -in/out or shuttle?

My girlfriend and I will be going to Killington for the first time. We will be staying from the 29th of December 2013 to the 2nd of January. Once there I don't want to drive to and from the snowshed and do not care about proximity to restaurants. Where can I stay that has a shuttle to the hill or is ski in/out? It is my understanding that The Grand is the only spot that is walking distance but the prices there seem extremely steep. We are also hoping for use of a jacuzi or hot tub. From reading the Forums it sounded like some places are no longer serviced by the shuttle. Can anyone help me?

Burlington, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Burlington
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2014 ski -in/out or shuttle?

I would call Killington's Central Reservations. http://www.killington.com/winter/plan/lodging There are a TON of lodging options and it's probably quicker to have someone assess your criteria and steer you toward a few options, than to try and sift through the info online. You probably want to get on it quick as this is obviously a popular time to visit.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Killington
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2014 ski -in/out or shuttle?

What Adam said.

Edit: I will add that after you find a couple places in your price range, come back for advice on which one might work better for you.

Edited: 12:47 pm, December 02, 2013
3. Re: 2014 ski -in/out or shuttle?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, December 09, 2014