We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groceries near Jay Peak

Montreal
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Groceries near Jay Peak

We'll be headed to Jay Peak Resort and I've been reading that the grocery store in the village is small and expensive. Can anyone recommend a great grocery store between Montreal and Jay Peak? I'd like something that's on the way.

sam

2 replies to this topic
Burlington, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Burlington
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Groceries near Jay Peak

It depends on which route you are taking. There are several ways to do it. If you are heading east for a ways on Route 10 out of Montreal, and then dropping straight down to Jay Peak, you will not hit much for towns in VT before getting to Jay. (I don't know what is in Quebec.)

If you can plan your route to go through Enosburg Falls on Route 105, there is a Hannaford. www.hannaford.com/custserv/store_detail.jsp… That's about a half hour from Jay Peak resort and the closest major grocery store that I know of in the area.

Vermont
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Groceries near Jay Peak

Sylvester's Market in Montgomery really isn't bad for a small town grocery store. It's a little more expensive but they have all of the staples plus a liquor store.

11 miles west of there, in Enosburg there is a Hannaford grocery store. It's pretty big store. It'll have everything you need and it's problably a little less expensive.

Reply to: Groceries near Jay Peak
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Jay