We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas in Burlington

Which Burlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Sussex, UK.
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas in Burlington

Hi All,

This post may be a little early but I like to be organised!

We are going to be staying in Burlington over the Christmas period (21st Dec - 27th Dec) and coming from the UK I have no idea as to the following, so I wonder if anybody could help me here?

- Somewhere nice for Christmas Dinner on the 25th in or around Burlington (We have a 4 year old Son, so nothing too formal, but needs to be special)...

- My son is worried that Santa Clause wont find him in Vermont, so if we could find somewhere to visit SC whether it be in a shopping mall or anywhere else.

- Also any other ideas for places to visit. We don't ski, but would love some snow based activities, either sledding, sleigh rides etc?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards

Mark

Williamstown...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Christmas in Burlington

As a Brit who lives in Vermont "welcome" to fellow countrymen. you will have a lovely time in Stowe. (Though it is a little pricey). Definitely visit Burlington, Church st is nice, and your child may enjoy the Echo centre.

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
7,885 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Christmas in Burlington

Both are great towns - especially around xmas time. Burlington's Church St. is gorgeous, and there's ~6" of new snow to boot. Stowe is also very scenic, and both towns have excellent rec paths for all seasons.

13. Re: Christmas in Burlington

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 28, 2014