We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Park and Fly vs. Airport Parking

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
334 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Best Western Park and Fly vs. Airport Parking

Hi.

I am flying from Burlington to Orlando in about two weeks. Here are my options, I could leave a day early and sleep at the Best Western and leave my car parked there and grab the shuttle the next day to the airport. The cost of this is $140. My other option is to simply wake up early (4am. and drive to the airport and park at the airport. the cost of parking at the airport would be about $88 for the duration of our trip. Is it worth the extra money to do th BW park and fly? Has anyone used this service before? Would my car be in a safer situation if it was parked at the airport or the hotel? Also is there any other hotels which you can recommend that also offer this service? Thanks for your help.

Vermont
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
2,486 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Western Park and Fly vs. Airport Parking

We always park at the airport - it's safe. My in-laws do the package with the Best Western Windjammer every year - they are very happy wiht it. The shuttle takes you to and fro the airport, and their car is safe there.

I guess it boils down to whether you feel like getting up really early or not.

Burlington, VT
Level Contributor
368 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Western Park and Fly vs. Airport Parking

You have a third choice, the Park & Shuttle (may be listed under Airport Park & Shuttle). It's next to the airport, and provides reserved long term parking for significantly less $$ than the airport garage.

It's a 3 min walk to the airport, or you can take their free shuttle which leaves whenever you're ready to go.

They don't seem to have a website, but here's contact info:

ttp://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_00207

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
334 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Western Park and Fly vs. Airport Parking

I just called them and they are the same price as the Airport Garage but they told me that the airport garage is usually full.

4. Re: Best Western Park and Fly vs. Airport Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, October 02, 2009