We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bike path question

NY
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
bike path question

We have a toddler trailer on our bicycle, is the path paved for a smooth ride with this? Also, is it a wide path? Always feel like we take up a lot of space with this?

And......in the event we don't have room to pack ours along with everything else we have to pack, anyone know of a bike rental that rents toddler trailers as well?

Thanks!

We're planning on going 8/08

Vermont
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: bike path question

It's paved and it's wide. You shouldn't have any problem.

I don't know where you can rent a trailer. The Ski Rack is the main bike shop in town. They are alway super friendly. Give them a buzz. If they don't rent trailers, they'll point you in the right direction.

www.skirack.com. (No, I don't own stock in the place and I don't work there.)

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
498 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bike path question

www.localmotion.org

Also rents, saw pull alongs outside their store front this weekend

3. Re: bike path question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:34 am, October 05, 2009