We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel close to champlain valley fairgrounds

Plattsburg NY
Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel close to champlain valley fairgrounds

I am going to be enjoying the champlain valley fair again this year. I am finding it hard to find a hotel available the fairs first weekend Aug. 25-26 I'm told it's due to move in weekend at University of Vermont. Any suggestions for somthing close to the fairgrounds farther from UVM? I tryed tthe Days Inn in colchester but it's across from St. Michaels college also move in weekend!!! HELP!!

Vermont
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
2,230 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel close to champlain valley fairgrounds

Try the hotels in Williston:

Fairfield Inn

Courtyard by Marriott

Residence Inn by Marriott

It's a quick and easy drive to the fairgrounds from there (north on 2A for 3 or so miles, then west on 15 for 1 mile and you are there).

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel close to champlain valley fairgrounds

The closest hotel is Handy Suites on Susie Wilson Road in Essex Junction,

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g57256-d665207-…

3. Re: Hotel close to champlain valley fairgrounds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, September 08, 2009