We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Tropic to Springdale

North Carolina
Level Contributor
38 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
From Tropic to Springdale

I will be traveling from Tropic to Springdale and then to Las Vegas. What sites, attractions should i stop and see along the way?

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
15,926 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: From Tropic to Springdale

<<(I really need to get my comprehensie trip report done!).>>

Maybe all you need to do is collect all the little bits you've written in responses and put them all together. It seems like I've heard little bits and pieces here and there. I bet it wouldn't take much to copy them all for one report :-)

You have great ideas and perspective so your report will be very valuable.

Rochester Hills...
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: From Tropic to Springdale

All right, all right, you're shaming me! :)

I will get it done (in bits and pieces).....there's SOOOOOO much more than what you've heard so far! :)

13. Re: From Tropic to Springdale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 01, 2010