We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mountain bike rentals

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Mountain bike rentals

Hello! We will be visiting St George at the end of January. My husband would like to rent a mountain bike and hit some trails. Where is the best place to rent from? We won’t be able to transport the bike so ideally somewhere with trails close by? Bonus if the have rental bikes for kids (6 yo)!

Thanks!

1 reply
utah
Level Contributor
3,419 posts
45 reviews
37 helpful votes
1. Re: Mountain bike rentals

Give Red Rock Bicycle Co in St. George a call. If I remember correctly they rent bikes, although I've only used them for repairs - I've had a good experience with them for that. They will also rent you a bike rack for transporting the bikes.

However where you are saying you can't transport bikes, check out mountain bike buddies: http://mountainbikebuddies.com/ They will shuttle you to trails, and they may rent bikes. Again, I've never used them personally, but they have a good reputation.

Let me know if you need more input on where to ride. With a 6 year old Bear Claw Poppy is probably your best bet - would need to walk a few spots. The Chuckwalla/ Paradise Rim system could work and Church Rocks is a possibility: utahmountainbiking.com/trails/idx-st-g.htm

Edited: 12:37 pm, December 03, 2018
Reply to: Mountain bike rentals
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted