We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please recommend restaurants in Park City, Utah

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Please recommend restaurants in Park City, Utah

Hi,

Can anyone please offer some recommendations for a few great restaurant choices in Downtown, Park City? My boyfriend and I are skiing in the Canyons for the first time and want to go out for dinner on Saturday night with some friends. We love pizza but also enjoy a great steakhouse. Any ideas? We'd like a place in a good location....like maybe Main street? Somewhere fun and lively for a Saturday night. Thanks so much for your ideas!!!

St. Augustine...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville, Saint Augustine Beach
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
374 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please recommend restaurants in Park City, Utah

We only went to two restaurants while we were in town but I highly recommend both. Red Banjo Pizza was the most delicious pizza I have literally ever had. And then also we loved the Deer Valley Seafood buffet it is a must do.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
800 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please recommend restaurants in Park City, Utah

You will love Park City!!! :) We just got home from four nights there during Sundance. It is gorgeous.

A few we thought were pretty cool looking: Chimaya, Zoom, Riverhorse on Main, and the Blind Dog (not downtown). We ate at the Hungry Moose one evening -- reservations for 11 during Sundance just weren't happening. It was good, but I am not sure we'd go back.

You can probably just walk around and walk in on Saturday night, if you are like my hubby and I and don't mind sitting at the bar for a cocktail while you wait.

Have fun!!!

Mentioned in this post
Sundance
Sundance
Wasatch Range, UT
Zoom
Zoom
841 Reviews
Park City, UT
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please recommend restaurants in Park City, Utah

Thanks so much for your feedback --- I'm excited to see Park City since we've never been. We usually ski Colorado but wanted to try Utah since we've heard good things about it. Thanks Again,

Mentioned in this post
Colorado
Colorado
United States
Utah
Utah
United States
north carolina
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Please recommend restaurants in Park City, Utah

Butcher's, which is right on Main Street adjacent to the Town Lift, is also a yummy choice. (Enough that it was featured on Rachel Ray's "$40" show on the Food Channel.) Great service, too.

Mentioned in this post
Town Lift
Town Lift
148 Reviews
Park City, UT
5. Re: Please recommend restaurants in Park City, Utah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, August 24, 2009