We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please recommend restaurants in Park City, Utah

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
Please recommend restaurants in Park City, Utah

Hi,

Can anyone please offer some recommendations for a few great restaurant choices in Downtown, Park City? My boyfriend and I are skiing in the Canyons for the first time and want to go out for dinner on Saturday night with some friends. We love pizza but also enjoy a great steakhouse. Any ideas? We'd like a place in a good location....like maybe Main street? Somewhere fun and lively for a Saturday night. Thanks so much for your ideas!!!

St. Augustine...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
398 reviews
202 helpful votes
1. Re: Please recommend restaurants in Park City, Utah

We only went to two restaurants while we were in town but I highly recommend both. Red Banjo Pizza was the most delicious pizza I have literally ever had. And then also we loved the Deer Valley Seafood buffet it is a must do.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
810 posts
212 reviews
166 helpful votes
2. Re: Please recommend restaurants in Park City, Utah

You will love Park City!!! :) We just got home from four nights there during Sundance. It is gorgeous.

A few we thought were pretty cool looking: Chimaya, Zoom, Riverhorse on Main, and the Blind Dog (not downtown). We ate at the Hungry Moose one evening -- reservations for 11 during Sundance just weren't happening. It was good, but I am not sure we'd go back.

You can probably just walk around and walk in on Saturday night, if you are like my hubby and I and don't mind sitting at the bar for a cocktail while you wait.

Have fun!!!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: Please recommend restaurants in Park City, Utah

Thanks so much for your feedback --- I'm excited to see Park City since we've never been. We usually ski Colorado but wanted to try Utah since we've heard good things about it. Thanks Again,

north carolina
5 posts
4. Re: Please recommend restaurants in Park City, Utah

Butcher's, which is right on Main Street adjacent to the Town Lift, is also a yummy choice. (Enough that it was featured on Rachel Ray's "$40" show on the Food Channel.) Great service, too.

5. Re: Please recommend restaurants in Park City, Utah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, August 24, 2009