We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels or condos less than $200 a night in park City

kod
Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
262 reviews
Save Topic
hotels or condos less than $200 a night in park City

Any suggestions on accommodations in this price bracket. I would want to have easy access to the free shuttles to Park City or Deer Valley. Also, I would sacrifice some comfort to be within walking disitance to the lefts.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels or condos less than $200 a night in park City

It totally depends on what time of year you want to go to pc.

during late march or early april def some good places. the best western in pc is very nice and they have their own ski shuttle. the marriott is also very nice and about 200 a night in the cheaper ski seasons. both of these are also on the free pc ski shuttle routes. i would go to kayak.com and look if i were you

atlanta, ga
Level Contributor
247 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels or condos less than $200 a night in park City

go to www.vrbo.com. Lots of rentals in your price range.

3. Re: hotels or condos less than $200 a night in park City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, August 20, 2009