We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Avenue condos?

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
VA
12 posts
Save Topic
Park Avenue condos?

Sorry to start a new thread, but I've been poking around, and these appear to be ok... but it's so hard to tell online. Is anyone familiar with these? I'm looking for a 2/3 BR condo in February that will sleep 6... have a hot tub... convenient to restaurants (but not noisy).... either within walking distance of lifts or near a shuttle. The units don't have to be luxurious, but I do want something clean and well-kept... not something that brings to mind college students getting trashed :~) I'll be there with my husband and four children - ages ranging from 7 to 19.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
31 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Avenue condos?

We're considering a stay at Park Avenue for our honeymoon so I hope it's okay too!

Park City, UT
Level Contributor
355 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Avenue condos?

The Park Avenue condos are some of the first condos built in Park City in the 70's. I think a lot of them have been redone recently, but you should check about specific units before committing.

Park Ave is the main road into Park City. These condos are on the golf course, but not really walking distance to the ski areas. They are on the free bus route, probably 5 minutes from Park City Mountain or 10 from Deer Valley. The condos are directly across the street from Albertson's, which is the main food shopping in town. I don't know how frequently the shuttle to The Canyons runs, so you should check if you're interested in that area.

I would guess they would be fine unless you want ski in/out or walking distance to bars and restaurants. The older children should be able to get around on their own, but younger ones will want you to manage their adventures. You'll be just outside of the main resort areas. So if you just want to get to skiing and relax in the condo, you will probably be fine.

3. Re: Park Avenue condos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:23 am, August 13, 2009