We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 bed/4 bath in Park City?

SGI
Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
4 bed/4 bath in Park City?

We're a group of 7 adults looking for a 4 bed/4 bath condo with a private hot tub in Park City but don't know the area. We don't want to rent a car because we want life as simple as possible which is why we've chosen this trip. Not all ski/snowboard so some are just looking to relax, shop and dine/drink. Where exactly is Main St. from Mountain Trolley from Park Place? We just can't seen to get a handle on all the properties and locations. We feel overwhelmed. Help!!!

Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
1,190 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 bed/4 bath in Park City?

If you would be willing to consider one of the historic PC homes that has been renovated inside and out instead of a condo, reply to this post and I will put you in touch with the owners. Disclosure: I have nothing to disclose - no financial gain to me - I just know the owners of this home and know that they book quickly because of the size of the house and the fact that it has an actual garage (rare among the historic homes).

parkcityutah
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 bed/4 bath in Park City?

Park Place Condominiums are at 1378 Park Avenue which is a few blocks from historic Main Street, so you could either walk or take a very short bus ride. Mountain Trolley Townhouse is right at the top of historic Main Street, so you could walk to the many shops and restaurants on Main. Both locations are convenient to the free public transit which takes you to our 3 resorts and all around town. Feel free to call us at the Park City Chamber/Visitors Bureau, 800-453-1360, and we'll be happy to answer questions and try and steer you in the right direction!

Baltimore, MD
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 bed/4 bath in Park City?

UtahRoots - we are looking for accomodations for 5 people, so a 2 or 3 bedroom would work. Is your friends' PC historic home too large?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
79 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 bed/4 bath in Park City?

Utah Roots -- I too am interested in learning more about this house you mention. I am looking for a place that sleeps 9 adults, from Jan. 12 to 16th. Please let me know more.

5. Re: 4 bed/4 bath in Park City?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, August 27, 2009