We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATV tour near Park City

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aarhus, Denmark
4 posts
ATV tour near Park City

Hi.

We are planning af Road trip in the US this summer, and will stay in park city between the 5th and 6th of july.

I thought it could be fun to rent ATV's or similar in the afternoon/evening on the 5th, and ride them on some of the trails in the area.

Do any of You have experience/suggestions regarding this? I have seen, that there is some rental places in both Herber City and Midway.

We are 4 adults and have no Experience with ATV's or off road driving.

We are from Denmark, so a guided tour could be an option.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
15,236 posts
338 reviews
1. Re: ATV tour near Park City

The rental outlet in Midway is your best choice and I THINK that they do guided tours. Snake Creek Canyon would be a good option. Midway is much better situated for the trip than Heber.

midwayadventure.com/summer-tours/…

Have fun.

2. Re: ATV tour near Park City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 01, 2015