We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Street Brasserie

CT
Level Contributor
147 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Easy Street Brasserie

Have eaten at Easy Street our last few trips. Is it true that it is closed? Has it been replaced by something worth trying? Will be visiting March 1-8 and am starting to make dinner plans. We are a group of 5, my husband, myself, a friend and our children (22 and 24). We stay at Westgate and we try to mix up our dining with a variety of locations and cost. Already planning on The Farm and High West. Suggestions?

Park City, Utah
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy Street Brasserie

It has been replaced by a new restaurant called Table One. I haven't eaten there yet, and I haven't heard any reviews about it either.

If you are trying to stay within a reasonably priced bracket (which barely exists in Park City), try Blind Dog. It's not on Main Street, which means it's about 30% more affordable.

Mentioned in this post
Table One
Table One
29 Reviews
Park City, UT
Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
19,907 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy Street Brasserie

Easy Street was a personal favorite. Also haven't been to Table One or the Tavern downstairs. I have heard really good things. New chefs, new decor, new menus. From what I've heard, worth giving it a try.

Have fun.

Mentioned in this post
Table One
Table One
29 Reviews
Park City, UT
Tavern
Tavern
22 Reviews
Park City, UT
3. Re: Easy Street Brasserie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 15, 2014