We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park City over Christmas

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Park City over Christmas

My family is going to park City Dec 21-26. Our unit rental might have just fallen through! Any ideas? We have one who snowboards so Deer Valley won't really wrk (but we'll do this one day). We will have a car but would love to be able to ski-in, out without much trouble. We will also have 2 babies with us (won;t be skiing - ha). I'd like to stay under $1000/night - 3 or 4 bedrooms.

What do you think of Temptation as far as ski-in/out?

Another option is Lowell Ave. but i think it might be harder to get to lift. All are intermediate to easy intermediate skiiers.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,515 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park City over Christmas

Temptation is actually a really nice spot. Not quite exactly ski in/out, but close. You can ski to it but need to walk a bit to the Silver Star lift to go up. Or you can walk or take free bus a couple stops to the Three Kings lift. Very nice units. Silver Star is another option not far away, but doubt you'll find availability - worth checking as units are newer and located right at the lift. Temptation has good bus access to get downtown or to the PCMR plaza.

Where on Lowell Ave? Lots of options there and some would be VERY good. The Lowell, for example, would be a great choice if you could get it. Finding 3-4 bedrooms is a bit limiting. I don't think (worth checking) that Marriott Mountainside has units that large. Snowflower is another good one to check, but can't imagine they would have anything left.

Have fun.

2. Re: Park City over Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 12, 2013