We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to ship skis

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Topic
Best way to ship skis

Has anybody had any experience shipping their skis ahead of time to their hotel? I am planning a trip in January and will be spending a few days in Vegas before heading to Park City and would love in to just be able to arrive and have my skis waiting. Any companies you have had a good experience with.

I am planning of taking our boots with us just in case something happens with the shipping.

Greentown...
Level Contributor
244 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to ship skis

i have not personally shipped skis out there but I know people that have and have had great results with FedEx and Deer Valley.

If you plan on skiing at Deer Valley exclusively or if you plan it so you ski there your first day, you can ship right to the either the Snow Park Ski Storage address or the Silver Lake Ski Storage....these are located right at the base of the respective areas Snow Park or Silver Lake...........Your skis will be there for you when you are ready to go.....and you can have the first class knowledge that they are being stored by the quality staff at DV........you can arrange return shipping from there as well for a 10.00 handling fee plus FedEx charges.

If interested in the DV route, you can call 425-649-1000 if you have questions and for shipping addresses.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
16,919 posts
388 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to ship skis

As noted, FedEx is the way to go.

3. Re: Best way to ship skis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 04, 2013