We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PCMR: Best accommodation near ski school?

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
185 posts
40 reviews
PCMR: Best accommodation near ski school?

Hi, we made our first trip to Deer Valley last year and appreciated the ease of getting there, vs. the Colo. resorts. I'd like to try PCMR this winter. I have five kids so I would like some recommendations for condos near the ski school.

I need a place from whhich we can easily walk to the school. Last year we stayed at Trail's End in DV and also considered Black Diamond Lodge, so looking for something along those lines but at PCMR -- i.e. the PCMR equivalent of DV's Snow Park area. Thank you!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
15,231 posts
338 reviews
1. Re: PCMR: Best accommodation near ski school?

Best equivalent would be Marriott Mountainside, literally right on the slopes and mountain plaza. There's some real good and bad around there. This is a great spot, maybe two minutes walk to ski school meeting place. Fantastic pool, too.

Have fun.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
2. Re: PCMR: Best accommodation near ski school?

Hi just coming into this link as I am also coming with 3 kids 6,8,10 from Australia and considering DV vs PC accommodation, ski schools and proximity to ski schools! Any tips? Thanks!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
15,231 posts
338 reviews
3. Re: PCMR: Best accommodation near ski school?

Skye B, you would be best served to start a new thread. You'll get plenty of responses.

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: PCMR: Best accommodation near ski school?

You might want to wait a few weeks to see what is going to happen with the PCMR litigation before you book there.

5. Re: PCMR: Best accommodation near ski school?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 31, 2014