We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PCMR sking the day we arrive

Level Contributor
131 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
PCMR sking the day we arrive

Because next week is blacked out, we won't be able to get the 'free lift ticket' the morning we fly in. Anyway, we'll be at PC by about 1PM next Tuesday and are very anxious to ski. It's our first trip out west to ski and I can't imagine 'just looking' at the mountain all afternoon the first day!

Anyway, 1/2 day, twilight and night tickets are quite expensive (I need to buy 4!). Are these available discounted anywhere?

Thanks in advance!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
19,591 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PCMR sking the day we arrive

Liftopia.com is a good choice as you don't have to waste time stopping anywhere. Canyon Sports and Sea n Ski in Salt Lake are also good. I'm not sure, though, if you'll save over a half-day ticket.

2. Re: PCMR sking the day we arrive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:51 pm, June 07, 2013
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question