We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where do I stay in Park City?

New York City
9 posts
Where do I stay in Park City?

I'm planning my first trip to Park City and am very unsure of where to stay. Are snow conditions good by now? Which resort is better -- Deer Valley, Canyons, or Park City Mountain Resort? And what lodging would you recommend if I am looking for a more upscale hotel that would please both a skier and a non-skier but is $250 or less per night? Finally, what would be a reputable website to find a rental at the Marriott Summit Watch?

I know this is a lot of questions, but I would really appreciate the help.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
20,674 posts
449 reviews
1. Re: Where do I stay in Park City?

At $250/night you'll be challenged finding an upscale hotel. If you have a non-skier a place like Marriott Summit Watch would be a very good choice. Can't help you with which website but a more important point is getting details on the unit no matter which site you use be it VRBO, Flipkey, etc. But you really can't go wrong with any units at Marriott Summit Watch. A more upscale hotel nearby is Sky Lodge, but $250 would be pretty low there.

Another option to consider given your budget would be Newpark Resort. It's out at Kimball Junction but is a great hotel and in a large entertainment complex with great bus service to town and resorts.

Skiing has actually been good all year so that shouldn't be an issue. Any of the resorts would be good.

Have fun.

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: Where do I stay in Park City?

you might look at Washington School Inn, not as munch rooms as Summit Watch, but good location for non-skier.

I prefer DV over the other three

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
101 posts
57 reviews
3. Re: Where do I stay in Park City?

Two non-skiers that just got back from Park City last night (5 days there-glorious!) We stayed at Newpark Resort ($249/night for the 1 bedroom suite) and there just couldn't get any better place to stay!

We also rented a car so we could get out and see more than just PC proper, well worth it in our opinions! Have fun!

4. Re: Where do I stay in Park City?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:25 am, May 04, 2013