We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buy 2 day ticket get one free at Canyons?

surrey england
3 posts
Save Topic
buy 2 day ticket get one free at Canyons?

Does anyone know about the above deal. Coming to the Canyons in April with my family and want to ski for 6 days with a days break midweek. It gets quite expensive for all of us so is it possible to use the discount coupon twice? I mean can you buy a 2 day (plus get one free) and then buy another 2 day. I guess you would have to use two coupons - has anyone done that?

Any info would be helpful.

Have skiied Breckenridge, Colorado and they do a Spring special $99 for 6 days - what great value. There don't seem to be any deals like that for Park City or the Canyons.

salt lake city
Destination Expert
for Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buy 2 day ticket get one free at Canyons?

Haven't heard of that deal. Be sure you check the resorts for closure dates in April. I have seen deals where you buy consequtive days and gotten discounts. Canyon Sports and Rei in Salt Lake have discounts for most of the resorts on a daily basis also. You know in April it might be better overall skiing on the SAlt Lake side anyway. We get a lot more snow and it lasts longer.Generally the skiing at Brighton and Alta is cheaper all around.

Falls Church, VA
Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buy 2 day ticket get one free at Canyons?

http://www.thecanyons.com/freedaydeal/

visit the above website and print out coupons for each member of your party. you won't need to buy any tickets ahead of time, just bring the coupon when you visit the canyons and purchase a 2 day multiday ticket and you get the 3rd day free. if you any questions, call their season pass office, and they will gladly answer your questions.

Do check to make sure that the resorts are open when u visit.