We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tranportation from SLC to Park City?

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
29,571 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Tranportation from SLC to Park City?

Does anyone check these boards? Double posting from the general Utah board... Thanks!

I did a search to find info, but didn't see anything specific to my question:

I'm arriving 1/19 at about 3PM (a Thursday) and am not renting a car (I remember Park City being very small and easy to get around by shuttle, am staying at the base of PCMR), so what are my options for getting from SLC airport to Park City. I know there's a shuttle, but how often does it run and where does it pick up? I'm with a few people, so is a taxi a better option? We will have ski equipment...

Thanks much!

mountain west
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tranportation from SLC to Park City?

I've used All Resorts Express a couple of times. They pick you up at baggage claim whenever your flight arrives and take you to your hotel/condo. These are usually large vans so they can handle several people + luggage. You can find them at www.allresort.com - there's even a 10% discount available on the home page.

Park City
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tranportation from SLC to Park City?

Shuttle run approx $30/ person. A taxi service like Yellow Cab will take a party (up to 4 or 5 I think) for a flat rate of $65. I believe you can request a van since you'll have ski equipment.