We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary

salt lake city
Level Contributor
38 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Anniversary

My husband and I are celebrating our 24 th anniversary in Park City. We are staying 2 nights at the Westgate Resort. What nice restaraunts are there to eat at? Also where can you go to rent horses to go riding? We are going June 13th-15th.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
701 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary

One of my best meals ever was at Chez Betty. I have also had one great meal (and one OK but not worth the price meal) at Grappa.

salt lake city
Level Contributor
38 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anniversary

Thanks for the info.

Park City, UT
Level Contributor
355 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anniversary

There are a lot of great restaurants in Park City. You may have to arbitrarily pick some.

I think that Grappa has one of the most romantic settings and I really like their food. I agree with the Chez Betty recommendation, but the location is less appealing.

There are also Shabu and Wahso for Asian, and Chimayo or Purple Sage for southwestern. I also like 350 Main or Cafe Terigo, Mustang or Zoom on lower Main, and Mariposa at Deer Valley is great but expensive.

For more casual, less expensive try Stew Pot and Windy Ridge.

Happy Anniversity!

Victoria
Level Contributor
448 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anniversary

We have a few favorites. The River Horse downtown location, Shabu, love the firecracker shrip. I agree with a previous poster about Grappa. I thought it was to pricey for what we got.

5. Re: Anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 30, 2009