We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Restaurants in Park City or Deer Valley for Dinner

Dalton, Georgia
Level Contributor
163 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Great Restaurants in Park City or Deer Valley for Dinner

My husband and I will coming during Valentine's Day week and staying up at Deer Valley, but we will be eating a lot of our dinners down in Park City. We both enjoy great food, so all and any recommendations for the best restaurants would be greatly appreciated.

Also, we could use some lunch recommendations in Park City too. Thank you so much for your help.

Sincerely,

ladydawg

Mentioned in this post
Park City
Park City
Wasatch Range, UT
Yuki Yama Sushi
$$ - $$$, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Ruth's Chris Steak House
$$$$, American, Steakhouse
Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar
$$$$, Japanese, American, Sushi
surrey
Level Contributor
27 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Restaurants in Park City or Deer Valley for Dinner

Try Purple Sage on Main Street. We went there as a family of four but most of the clientele were couples. Very romantic place , and great food. Check out the reviews on Tripadvisor.

Mentioned in this post
Purple Sage
Purple Sage
355 Reviews
Park City, UT
alvinut
Level Contributor
270 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Restaurants in Park City or Deer Valley for Dinner

there are lots of good restaurants on main street.

river horse is my all around favorite - great food, great service, great atmosphere. i've also eaten at chimayo, grappa, bistro 412 and zoom - all good too.

and i still want to try purple sage, wahso, 350 main and cafe terigo - basically too many options!

river horse is the one i've been back to multiple times though...

there is a place called the viking yurt, mid mountain at the canyons resort, that might be nice for valentine's. i've never been (it's really expensive).

if you are skiing, and want hastle free table service lunch (ski in/out), la pasch at deer valley or lookout cabin at the canyons are great. they are a bit pricey, but worth it on a crowded day when the lodges are jammed (make a reservation!)

Texas
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Restaurants in Park City or Deer Valley for Dinner

Most of the resturants already listed are good. Don't bother with Grappa it's highly over-rated. As for the Viking Yurt it's great - we've done it twice. Once it was for our wedding dinner. It's about $100 each but it's amazing. The meal is five course and cooked by a chef in the yurt - it's five star. There is also a piano. You get there by sled. Only weird thing is the outhouse so plan ahead. You have to make reservations but you'll love it.

Mentioned in this post
Grappa
Grappa
587 Reviews
Park City, UT
The Viking Yurt
The Viking Yurt
137 Reviews
Park City, UT
Texas
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Restaurants in Park City or Deer Valley for Dinner

the website is parkcityyurts.com. Also Stein Ericksen lodge has a top resturant and next to it is Mariposa both are very romantic and expensive but you won't be disappointed.

Mentioned in this post
Mariposa
Mariposa
California
Dalton, Georgia
Level Contributor
163 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great Restaurants in Park City or Deer Valley for Dinner

My husband and I will be staying at the Stein Eriksen, so we will have one dinner there and I have planned one at Mariposa. From-Houston Texas, I really like what you said about the yurt, so I'm going to check on that for one evening. Thanks to everyone else for your great suggestions. I'm thinking of Chimayo, Wahso, and Purple Sage for some other evenings.

I could should some help or information about Riverhorse, 305 Main, Mustang and Jean Louis. Those are the restaurants I'm between for my remaining dinners.

Thanks,

ladydawg

Mentioned in this post
Mariposa
Mariposa
California
Houston
Houston
Texas Gulf Coast, TX
Chimayo
Chimayo
652 Reviews
Park City, UT
Purple Sage
Purple Sage
355 Reviews
Park City, UT
Park City, Utah
Level Contributor
502 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Great Restaurants in Park City or Deer Valley for Dinner

www.vikingyurt.com

Books quickly

Park City, UT
Level Contributor
355 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Great Restaurants in Park City or Deer Valley for Dinner

Responding to "help or information about Riverhorse, 305 Main, Mustang and Jean Louis." I prefer 350 Main and Mustang. We've always had great food at those two. I find Riverhorse and Jean Louis to be variable.

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
29 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Great Restaurants in Park City or Deer Valley for Dinner

We will also be there for Valentine's Day. Stein Erikson Lodge. They have a price fix dinner, and the food is some of the best in Deer Valley, you also might try Mariposa, also great food. My husbands favorite is Chez Betty. Thats in Park City. Have fun.

Mentioned in this post
Mariposa
Mariposa
California
Park City
Park City
Wasatch Range, UT
Park City, UT
Level Contributor
355 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Great Restaurants in Park City or Deer Valley for Dinner

Oh, that's right. I often forget to recommend Chez Betty, but it's great. Also away from Main Street is Adolph's, and you can try the bar at Adolph's for more casual (but still good) eating.

You had already mentioned Stein's and Mariposa, so I won't worry about you missing those.

So many choices!

Mentioned in this post
Mariposa
Mariposa
California
Park City, UT
Level Contributor
355 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Great Restaurants in Park City or Deer Valley for Dinner

I second the recommendation of Chez Betty; it's great. Also away from Main Street is Adolph's, and you can try the bar at Adolph's for more casual (but still good) eating.

You had already mentioned Stein's and Mariposa, so I won't worry about you missing those.

So many choices!

Mentioned in this post
Mariposa
Mariposa
California