We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve

park city
1 post
Save Topic
New Years Eve

Just moved to Park City and do not really know anyone and was just wondering where I should go to celebreate New Years Eve by myself and not feel uncomfortable?

salt lake city
Destination Expert
for Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve

This is a good question and please send us your re-cap afterwards. I think any bar you go to on Main Street-if you can get in- will be teaming with tourists and people from out of town as well as some locals. They are usually pretty friendly folks. I have to say that Utah is not a good place to be single though.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
19,591 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve

You can pretty much wander Main Street and get in on the action. Or head to Salt Lake City for its First Night celebration, which is a pretty good deal for $8.

3. Re: New Years Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, September 15, 2009