We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP! accomondations for five families in Park City

troy, michigan
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
HELP! accomondations for five families in Park City

Five families would like to visit Park City during the Christmas break (12/26/2007-01/01/2008).

I am looking for accomondations for 18-20 people. If there is one big house avaliable or five condos (one 3bdrm, two-2bdrm, two-1 bdrm) in the same complex. I would like to be close to the mountain and keep the price down. Is it possible?

thanks

cnaumann

SLC
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP! accomondations for five families in Park City

Zermatt Resort & Spa is a new hotel/resort right outside Park City (in Midway) and has a number of different condos and villas. It's further away from the slopes, but is an all-inclusive property and will be less expensive than, say, a ski-in/ski-out property.

Resorts West is a property management company and could get you a huge luxury house that would sleep everyone.

I work in Salt Lake City doing PR/marketing and both of these are my clients. Keep in mind I do represent these companies in some way or another, but I'm not promoting one over the other and I get NO commission if you book there! I just happened to be online looking for a place to stay in San Diego and saw your posting, and since I have information that might help you I thought I'd pass it your way. Do with it what you'd like, and hopefully it at least gets you started.

atlanta, ga
Level Contributor
248 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP! accomondations for five families in Park City

Check out www.vrbo.com. You have the option of checking out rental units by neighborhood and condominium complexes. We have rented thru vrbo several times and the rates are more competitive than going through an agency since you are renting directly through the owners.

3. Re: HELP! accomondations for five families in Park City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, August 28, 2009