We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canl't find info on Kanab motel

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
384 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Canl't find info on Kanab motel

Hi:

We're booked at the Four Seasons motel in Kanab for Sept 19th ($89). Looking at their webisite, it looks pretty nice.

http://www.fourseasonskanab.com/index.cfm?

The problem is that we're having second thoughts because we can't find ANY info about it.

There are NO reviews on TA and checking other websites that list motels in Kanab, it isn't even listed on many of them.

Surely someone has SOME knowledge of this place?

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.

Sandy

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
15,881 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canl't find info on Kanab motel

Google "Kanab hotels". It was listed under the google "local business for hotels" site. There were two reviews, neither complimentary.

We liked the Parry Hotel.

New Boston, New...
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canl't find info on Kanab motel

We stayed outside of Kanab in Mt Carmel at the Arrowhead B & B it was perfect.

Hawaii
Level Contributor
77 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Canl't find info on Kanab motel

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and found it to be fairly nice. However this stay was a few years ago and the hotel is now Quality Hotel. The new Holiday Inn Express seems to be even better than the old one.

I would say to book with whatever hotel has the cheapest rate that is in the top 4 or 5 in Kanab as they all got decent reviews here on TA.

Santa Ana, CA
Level Contributor
3,233 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Canl't find info on Kanab motel

I suggest you be the first person to post a review after your stay.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
247 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Canl't find info on Kanab motel

Kanab has a 'Four Seasons'??? I've never seen anything north of a one star motel in this town!

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
15,881 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Canl't find info on Kanab motel

<<Kanab has a 'Four Seasons'??? I've never seen anything north of a one star motel in this town!>>

Kanab's Four Seasons is definitely not the same as the luxury hotel chain, probably been there since before the other one existed :-)

7. Re: Canl't find info on Kanab motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 17, 2010