We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If it looks a little empty here...

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1,824 posts
Save Topic
If it looks a little empty here...

it's only because we just created the Hanksville, Utah forum today, June 14. Feel free to post your questions about Hanksville here, though, and they will show up in the Hanksville forum and in the Utah forum.

Happy Travels!

Edited: 11:28 am, June 14, 2010
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
59,690 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: If it looks a little empty here...

Hey N-D, are you guys coming down to AZ? Let me know if you do.

I'm headed to northern Michigan tomorrow. Up there in the summer the sun sets around 10PM over Lake Michigan.

But I'll be back next week, so if you get to AZ, let's get together.

Moab, Utah
Destination Expert
for Moab
Level Contributor
3,370 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: If it looks a little empty here...

We would have loved to RedRox but this time our trip to Moab is via Glacier National Park where we'll be in a couple of days. After that the furthest point south is probably Boulder, Utah.

Another time we will get back to Arizona and Sedona will be in the plans, promise.

Uden, The...
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: If it looks a little empty here...

Have a great trip N-D and cheers.

For some other small town forums. Maybe read this about Post, Texas. Post a post to Post ;) No questions for Post in 5 years but one and source of misunderstanding tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g56486-i5740-Post_… Btw, yes, we spent one night in Post!

Tet

Edited: 5:36 am, June 15, 2010
Uden, The...
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: If it looks a little empty here...

And have a great trip to Michigan as well Alex.......

15. Re: If it looks a little empty here...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 13, 2010