We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive time from Page to Escalante

Which Escalante hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Drive time from Page to Escalante

Also, I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how long of a drive it would be from Page to Escalante in April.

Thanks

Page, Arizona
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Drive time from Page to Escalante

I believe that is about 5 hours...a friend of mine lives in Escalante and works here in Page. Im pretty sure he said that its a 5 hour drive. I do not know what route he takes.

Sorry this isnt too helpful!

RMc
Austin, Tx
Level Contributor
54 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drive time from Page to Escalante

Be sure and take Hwy 89 then hwy 12, about 4 hour drive.

Do not take the shorter Cottonwood road. We have taken it in three different cars and had to have work done on the car after each trip. Also it is dangerous, with one lane road around curves. People wreck and we never hear about it. If it rains you are SOOL (sorry out of luck). Do to muddy roads you will have to wait until they dry. RMc

3. Re: Drive time from Page to Escalante

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, September 24, 2009