We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there accommodation with Kitchen in Bryce

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
11 posts
957 reviews
Save Topic
Is there accommodation with Kitchen in Bryce

Hi all. I am traveling to Bryce with a group of ten friends in April. 2014. Do you have any recommendations for a place to stay with kitchen? Okay, that is not the only criteria. That is a "nice to have" not "Must have". We are looking for a large enough room/place or two or three rooms for us to stay. We are only there three days and the rest will be in Zion. Other criteria will be, clean and good, quiet place so we can sleep. (After all, we will be hiking during the day.)

If you care to share, need suggestions for Zion as well.

Thank you.

Ohio, USA
Destination Expert
for Bryce Canyon National Park, Bryce, Arches National Park
Level Contributor
7,635 posts
447 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there accommodation with Kitchen in Bryce

If you have not already done so, check vrbo.com and flipkey.com to see what is available in terms of vacation rental properties. I think that will be your best bet for a place to accommodate 10 people. I did a quick search on vrbo and there are several places that look to meet your requirements in the area (I did not check their exact locations) that are in the $200/night range and have 2 to 3 day minimum stays. Search on Springdale or Zion in vrbo and flipkey for Zion lodging.

Kipling. SK
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park
Level Contributor
6,128 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there accommodation with Kitchen in Bryce

Vacation rentals likely should be your first choice as a place to look.

Besides that, there are no places that I am aware of in or very near Bryce that fit your requirements. If there is something available, it will be several miles away from the actual park. You can check out this website for possibilities, maybe start at Tropic>> www.brycecanyoncountry.com

Springdale on the other hand has more variety of lodging in its Hotel and B&B selections. There are a few larger multiple room apartment/villas/cottage type places that may fit your requirements,(sleeps ten will be tough to find) but will have a price tag to match>> www.zionpark.com

You can check out places on Zion's east side. Zion Ponderosa or Zion Mountain ranch may have something that will work. I was also looking at XbarH lodge in orderville the other day. It seems you can rent the entire lodge for a week. Unsure how many it sleeps, and it is quite expensive.

3. Re: Is there accommodation with Kitchen in Bryce

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 23, 2014