We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photography Tour Bryce

grm
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
263 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Photography Tour Bryce

My wife would like to hire a tour company or a private guide for the sole purpose of semi professional photography in Bryce in September 2011. Is there a tour company that specializes in photo shoots

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
17,915 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photography Tour Bryce

I don't know of any tours, but you may want to look into getting this book.

Its called Photographing the Southwest by Laurent Martres.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
18,899 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photography Tour Bryce

I'll second the book - fabulous resource and really gives you everything you need to find the spots for the great photographs you have probably seen from the Southwest.

I saw your posts for Zion and Bryce. While I don't know anyone there, you might reach out to Moab Photo Tours. It's a great little company operating in Arches, Canyonlands, etc. I don't know that they routinely go over as far as Bryce or Zion, but worth asking. It's run by a local photographer Jon Fuller, but he also has connected with noted southwest photographer Tom Till on workshops.

http://www.moabphototours.com/

Being that I'm down there a lot myself I don't usually do photo tours, but do know the company through the Moab Photo Symposium and they have some nice offerings.

Have fun.

3. Re: Photography Tour Bryce

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 07, 2012