We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife

Which Willis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Luna Pier, Michigan
1 post
Save Topic
Nightlife

I am coming from Michigan and satying in Willis, I will be having my nieces bachlorette party. Are there are bars, lounges, nightclubs you could please suggest? If not directly in Willis, but nearby.

Thanks

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,595 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife

Have you thought about looking into a larger town/city near there?

Conroe? The Woodlands?

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,844 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife

Consider Huntsville, north of Willis. Not exactly a big city or a hopping place but it is a college town and there are a couple of nice restaurants, bars and chain type hotels. You might contact the Chamber of Commerce or the Alumni Office at SHSU and see what folks suggest.

willis
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife

well i would have to say conroe or huntsville.....they have all the night clubs an things like that.........in conroe they have night moves,jerseys an probably more, an then theres huntsville well they have alot of clubs because its a collage town so ask some of the students an they'll tell you where all of the hottest spots are.

Willis, TX
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife

It depends on what you are looking for. 5 miles west of I45 on FM1097 (Willis) there is Cactus nightclub which has bands on Friday & Sat, mostly country, friendly crowd. In Downtown Conroe near courthouse is the Corner Pub (www.thecornerpubconroe.com) a very nice bar that features live entertainment Th, Fr, Sat & Sun. Kind of country/folk/blues. Johnny B Dalton in Conroe off Frazier is a big classic country dancehall. I am sure there are some other spots a little further south around the Woodlands and Sawdust Road. Another unique venue for a party is on th paddlewheel ship Southern Empress on Lake Conroe. They have dinner and entertainment, www.southernempress.com

5. Re: Nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, September 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Willis