We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Homestead Heritage Craft Village North of Waco

Which Waco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
TX
2 posts
Save Topic
Homestead Heritage Craft Village North of Waco

Homestead Heritage at Brazos de Dios - Really cool spot, fun for the kids to see the horsies and ducks, and whatever else a farm has. Great food at the Deli, check out the blacksmith shop, woodshop, potter house...and I think they have a general big Fair in November with free live music and crafts for sale. Other than that I think they.re open year round. Off I-35 just north of Waco take the Elm Mott exit west until you get to F.M. 933 and then folloe the sighns.

Waco, Texas
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Homestead Heritage Craft Village North of Waco

I agree with this writer's post! Homestead Heritage is a traditional crafts village. The deli has all natural, all homemade food made of wheat and other products grown on the farm. All the furniture they sell is handcrafted with traditional tools. A very educational and fun experience. They do have a website as well.

2. Re: Homestead Heritage Craft Village North of Waco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Waco