We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from Padre hotel to Brownsville airport?

Which South Padre Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arlington,Tx
Level Contributor
33 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
transportation from Padre hotel to Brownsville airport?

Is there a shuttle that can take our adult son to the airport from our hotel on a Saturday in May? and if so, dependable? and cost? Thanks...

Arlington, Texas
Destination Expert
for South Padre Island
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation from Padre hotel to Brownsville airport?

I copied this from a post at www.spireviews.com where a fellow was trying to find transportation from the Brownsville airport to the Radisson on the island. Here is what he found out.

Heres my final list...This is for 4 people from brownsville to the Radisson resort.

Airport Shuttle (Valley Transit) 956-423-5467, 866-934-6882

$13 1W / $25 RT

Original Tours Co. 956-761-6663

$20 1W / $24RT

Go w/Jo Transportation Services 800-962-8497 , 956-421-2262

NO 1W / $50 RT

I think 24 hours notice is recommended. You can go over to that website and read the forums. You might find more information. Hope this helps.

Boston
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation from Padre hotel to Brownsville airport?

i just called valley transport. a one way fare from hotel to brownsville airport is $20 PER PERSON.

3. Re: transportation from Padre hotel to Brownsville airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, August 23, 2009