We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather for the week of 6/22 - 6/27

Which South Padre Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boerne, TX
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather for the week of 6/22 - 6/27

My hasband ans I have had literally the worst week ever and were really looking forward to getting away from it all on our trip to SPI (pre scheduled for tomorrow morning for 5 nights).

I am looking at the weather and the news is not good... Thunderstorms the entire time we are there! :( Wondering if it might be wise to cancel?

Arlington, Texas
Destination Expert
for South Padre Island
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather for the week of 6/22 - 6/27

NO, do not cancel. I looked at the forcast (but not the radar), and there is only a small chance of rain on some days. Also, the weather on the island can differ greatly from the weather inland, even just across the bridge. Port Isabel can be flooding, and the island remain dry. Even if it showers some, there will still, more than likely, be plenty of sunshine (or part sunshine). Don't revise your plans, it is still a very relaxing and enjoyable place, even if it gets a little damp.

2. Re: Weather for the week of 6/22 - 6/27

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, September 03, 2009