We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

london
Level Contributor
177 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
weather

Hi

The weather is looking really bad there at the moment, are there any signs of improvement?

arriving on the 31st March and not sure what type clothes to bring.

Thank for your help

2 replies to this topic
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
4,815 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

San Marcos, Austin and San Antonio get same cold fronts so same info I posted in Austin apply. Don't miss two towns adjacent to San Marcos. Downtown New Braunfels and the very, very tiny village of Gruene. Gruene is all shops, eateries and bed and breakfasts. No residential homes in village of Gruene. Fun place and so small it won't take time to look and eat at The Gristmill.

Have fun! Hopefully you'll get all days in the 70's. Great time to travel.

San Marcos, Texas
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Hi np8by

This is Texas so it can change in a heart beat, but I think we are past major cold streaks and finally into spring weather which means warmer temperatures and sometimes rain. I'd say pack jeans and a light jacket just in case. If you find you didn't pack the right clothes we have no shortage of shopping options here in San Marcos with the largest Outlet Mall in North America with over 250+ stores. If you need any additional information please visit our website www.toursanmarcos.com or feel free to email me or call me (clancyh@SanMarcosTexas.com) Toll Free 1 (888) 200-5620.

Thank you for visiting San Marcos,

Clancy Hardin

Destination Events Manager

San Marcos Convention and Visitor Bureau

ClancyH@SanMarcosTexas.com

Reply to: weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Marcos