We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolphin Tour

Lone Star State
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dolphin Tour

http://www.dolphinwatchnaturetours.com/

We were in Port A the last week of June 2007 and one of the things we did was go on this dolphin tour. I was not sure what to expect but it was GREAT! I would recommend it. We saw lots and lots of dolphins and my daughter loved the touch tank on board with seahorse, fish, shrimp etc. We went on the evening tour 7pm to sunset and it was a great time to be on the boat. It might not have been quite as enjoyable if it had been a full boat. We probably were at half the occupancy. We saw dolphins, went by the lighthouse that is owned now by HEB, and also cast a net and pulled up creatures that the sailor man told us about. It was pretty interesting and my daughter loved it. The things that were safe from the net he put in the touch tank. It was a 2hr tour and was $18 adults and $12 for kids I think it was. They have a 10am-12pm tour and a 2-4pm tour as well. We would do it again for sure.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dolphin Tour

Thanks for the info, it sounds very interesting.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dolphin Tour

I'll second your recommendation, we went on that same tour last summer and had a great time. Our daughter loved that touch tank as well. We saw lots of dolphins and enjoyed watching the pelicans catch fish.

texas
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Dolphin Tour

Thanks for the idea. My family and I plan to go next week. for our summer vacation. Do you recall the name or contact on how to schedule a tour?

Texas
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dolphin Tour

They book out of Woody's Sports Center. Phone number is (361) 749-6969. Have fun!

5. Re: Dolphin Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Port Aransas
Recent Conversations