We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a certain place on Gruene Rd

Which New Braunfels hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Housto, Tx
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for a certain place on Gruene Rd

Help! My husband and I are frequent visitors of Gruene and this time we wanted to bring our families. There is a place on Gruene Rd that has a row (maybe 5 or 6) looking townhomes. I am not positive if they are even rental properties but I cannot remember the name of them. Does anyone know?

Your help is appreciated!!!

Roswell, New Mexico
Level Contributor
718 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a certain place on Gruene Rd

Grune Mansion Inn, perhaps? Part of their property has some 2 story accomodations that look like rustic townhouses. We stayed in those a couple of years ago, and found them to quite nice. Upstairs has a big bed and balcony, and downstairs is a sitting area and bathroom. Older members of family weren't too thrilled with having to clamber down the stairs to pee in the middle of the night, but it was fine with the rest.

SAN ANTONIO TX
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a certain place on Gruene Rd

Hello Iam going to Gruene Tx tomorrow, from San Antonio and i will see if I can get the Name of the Townhomes for you. I will come back to this site tomorrow eve. and let you know. As My Email is not up and running yet. until then Good Bye Frances

SAN ANTONIO TX
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a certain place on Gruene Rd

Hi, reply from Simba10 (Fran) I returned from Gruene last on Labor DAy and i did take note of a few rentals. as follows, I think the one you saw was The Gruene River Inn, it sits on stiltes and is on the right side of Gruene Rd, going in to Gruene, it is on the River and each Bedroom has a Balconey overlooking the River. phone is 830-627-1600.-

2. The Gruene Homestead Inn, 832 Gruene Rd. 830-606-0216 has several small and larger cottages and sits on the Right hand side of the Gruene Rd going into Gruene, the largest to the smallest, Blue House, Country Home, Rose Cottage, has porches With Rocking Chairs. 3. Gruene Mansion Inn, next to Gruene Dance Hall, in the historic districts. Very nice with several bld. available for Rent sits on the River. Hope this helps, have a great time, bye for now

Get answers to your questions about New Braunfels