We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schlitterbahn Question (new to area)

SW Texas
2 posts
Save Topic
Schlitterbahn Question (new to area)

Is there anything in the 2-day ticket that prevents you from using the second ticket on the same day as the first?

I'd like to go with someone else, and it seems like an easy money saver: buy the 2-day, and give one ticket to my Schlitter-buddy.

Any rules against that?

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,507 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Schlitterbahn Question (new to area)

Not sure, but I'd bet that you can not. If they wanted to offer that kind of deal they would simply advertise buy one get one free. The idea on a 2-day is that they get you to pay full price for one day and let you come a second day for cheap.

Wichita, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Wichita
Level Contributor
669 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Schlitterbahn Question (new to area)

There is a stipulation that they can not be used on the same day.

SW Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Schlitterbahn Question (new to area)

Thank you!

4. Re: Schlitterbahn Question (new to area)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, October 03, 2009