We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch ideas

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
8,132 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Lunch ideas

I'd like to do lunch in Nacodoches on sat. Any recs? Dave

6 replies to this topic
Marlin Texas USA
Level Contributor
284 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch ideas

About five years ago we were traveling in the area, and really enjoyed dining at Auntie Pasta's. There was a companion restaurant (shared a parking lot), which I don't remember the name of, that was good also.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
8,132 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lunch ideas

Thanks. The reviews of Auntie Pasta are now mixed. This economy has brought changes to some restaurants as they struggle to survive. dave

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
8,132 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lunch ideas

We ate at Shelly's Bakery which is downtown, Tableclothes, cloth napkins, excellent menu, service and food. Beautiful desserts for sale.. What my mother would have called "a proper lunch"

Dave

Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,266 posts
1,282 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lunch ideas

Clear Springs

211 Old Tyler Rd

Nacogdoches, TX

(936) 569-0489

I have heard excellent things about this place and is a favorite amongst family members. :)

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lunch ideas

I know this is older, but if someone else is reading it for ideas I'll share. I just ate at Pepper Jack's down the road a few blocks from Nacogdoches Visitor's Center. I came in and they offered me a free piece of Baklava and of course I ordered the Gyro which was delicious. Also the men behind the counter were super courteous and nice. My friend ordered the 10" burrito and said it was delicious. Kind of a hole in the wall place with Greek and Mexican offerings (seemed strange to me). Give it a try!

http://pepperjacksburritos.com/

Edited: 10:06 pm, May 04, 2012
Mentioned in this post
Pepper Jack's
Pepper Jack's
20 Reviews
Nacogdoches, TX
Nacogdoches Visitor's Center
Nacogdoches Visitor's...
136 Reviews
Nacogdoches, TX
6. Re: Lunch ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 pm, March 29, 2015
Edited: 6:05 pm, March 29, 2015

Reply to: Lunch ideas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nacogdoches
Recent Conversations