We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italian Restaurant at Safari Centre

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Italian Restaurant at Safari Centre

Can anyone advise me as to whether the Italian Restaurant close to Harry's Bar is still there (not Bianco's). Was there in May last year but was closed was unsure if having a refit or change of restaurant. Thanks in advance.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
12,263 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Italian Restaurant at Safari Centre

I think you are on about Roma.

if I can remember rightly it's harrys bar, then Bombay blue, then Roma.

London England
Level Contributor
160 posts
70 reviews
2. Re: Italian Restaurant at Safari Centre

If it's Roma you're thinking of then it's still open. Last reviewed yesterday on TA. tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g562820-…

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Italian Restaurant at Safari Centre

It was called Domus Aurea but is now Roma. Same management and staff but has been refurbished. Now has a pizza oven and a different menu but the food is still the same high standard.

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Italian Restaurant at Safari Centre

Thank you for your replies, yes that's the one. The children love the food there so will look forward to returning.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
905 posts
272 reviews
5. Re: Italian Restaurant at Safari Centre

We ate in there in December food was lovely staff could not do enough for you and very reasonably priced.

Hope you have a fab time

6. Re: Italian Restaurant at Safari Centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 03, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas