We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The few days before xmas

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
200 posts
The few days before xmas

Hi just wofnering how busy pdla will be for the week leading upto came from day the 21st to xmas day,I'd of thought it would be more busy as a lot of people wanna be with their families for xmas?

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
122 reviews
1. Re: The few days before xmas

We've been to Tenerife this time of year for the last few years, we've always found it really busy and nice and warm too.

ayrshire
Level Contributor
452 posts
64 reviews
2. Re: The few days before xmas

It can be quite busy. A very popular time of the year to visit because of the excellent weather. I have found that most bars restaurants are open.. Tenerifians as is most of Spain celebrate ,however it appears more to be on Christmass eve and the feast of the Three Kings. In my experience families meet, greet and eat on Christmas Eve and have a great time.

Most restaurants etc are open on Christmas Day esp in the tourist resorts. .. If you want a traditional Turkey dinner then many places do take and recommend advance bookings. However many of these restaurants are geared towards the Brits. In my opinion a tad over priced for Tenerife etc, however having said that ,I haven't seen any. Turkey,s on the Island.

We have had lovely Chritmas meals with our kids, great food, great times and many fond memories... Lol, not sure if I have actually answered yor question. Yup it will be busy

3. Re: The few days before xmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 30, 2017