We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private rental apartments.

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nuneaton
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Private rental apartments.

Hi guys, i'm looking for some advice for booking a private rental apartment at Parque Santiago 3. Which is the best,safest and most credible website/company to book private rentals? I have been looking at holidays4u.org however I have seen a couple of negative reviews on line about this company. So any tips/advice will be very much appreciated

Porthcawl, United...
Level Contributor
530 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Private rental apartments.

ownersdirect.co.uk and holidaylettings.co.uk are 2 of the most popular ones

Edited: 3:25 pm, June 29, 2014
Rickmansworth...
Level Contributor
518 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private rental apartments.

Trying holiday lettings, home and away. Try google also. We booked through Monarch our apt was'nt that great very dated.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Private rental apartments.

I booked twice through Internet Travel Shop. They were very good and arrange transfers if needed.

Reykjavik, Iceland
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private rental apartments.

I booked with Internet travel shop and we had the perfect apartment

5. Re: Private rental apartments.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 04, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas