We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Envy Bar.

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
542 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Envy Bar.

This bar is situated along the strip of bars and Kebab shops in Veronicas along from Cream/Jumping Jacks/O'Neils and next door to Anthonys Bar,down the steps from the main road.It sells the best pint of Alhambra beer in Americas and up until 7.00pm it is only 1euro/pint.Lovely place to sit in the sun and people watch.Smudge and Graham are extremely funny during the day.No food but well worth a visit.

Porthcawl, United...
Level Contributor
530 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Envy Bar.

Not a great location and unsure about people watching.

Can't think of a worse place to sit and have a cool beer.

Redhill, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Envy Bar.

Afraid I agree with Carwyn99, Las Americas is a smashing place with many a good place to enjoy a beer, but this particular area would not feature amongst the best.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Envy Bar.

Couldn't think of a worst place to people watch, just up from there Travellers Rest euro pints all night not just till 7 PM ,

CHESHIRE, ENGLAND
Level Contributor
203 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Envy Bar.

is this not what trip advisor is about in oscar1000's opinion its the best place to have a nice beer and people watch. just like I love a good boogie in O'Neills, went with my brother he hated it! If you dont agree no need to be so negative!

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Envy Bar.

Thanks for sharing your post.

I found the staff a con, when you first get greeted they offer you excellent drinks promotions to get you in the door.

Soon as you get in they add extra costs on themselves, they think your pissed and you clearly ain't.

They short change you, and mess up your sheesha by giving you it ashy. The owner is a skinny rake that needs to be more friendly to his customers and actually help them.

It's a joke, crap music, horrific staff. Wasn't even buzzing its dry!!

Don't ever go there again!!

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Envy Bar.

I found the staff a con, when you first get greeted they offer you excellent drinks promotions to get you in the door.

Soon as you get in they add extra costs on themselves, they think your pissed and you clearly ain't.

They short change you, and mess up your sheesha by giving you it ashy. The owner is a skinny rake that needs to be more friendly to his customers and actually help them.

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Envy Bar.

Don't ask them for directions either they lie through there teeth, good job I was on the ball I set the wezal manager straight. Lol

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Envy Bar.

Vile place!

Dj, manager,and promotion guy needs the sack lol

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
542 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Envy Bar.

Just got back from PDLA and cant believe the difference with Envy bar.During the day it used to be buzzing and the staff were great fun.You were always assured of a laugh.Now there is a new person working but not a soul in the bar.Never saw anyone in during the day although the other bars on the strip seemed busy enough.We never ventured down there at night so cannot say what it was like then, but they wont be in business long if they have to rely on daytime trade.

10. Re: Envy Bar.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 11, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas