We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bitacora hotel las americas

motherwell
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
bitacora hotel las americas

Going to the bitacora in March on an ALL-INCLUSIVE basis.Does anyone know if you have to pay a supplement for BRANDED drinks ? Cheers

Buckie Scotland
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bitacora hotel las americas

Almost sure you do. Bring up Spring hotel group and there is a lot of good info about Bitacora. Stayed there 18 months ago, it was a great hotel then.

peterborough
Level Contributor
990 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bitacora hotel las americas

We were there in November,branded spirits such as Smirnoff were included on the A,I list, we were hb but I was impressed when I saw the list for AI, going back March 4th, great hotel !

3. Re: bitacora hotel las americas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 19, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations