We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Sunderland, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Recomendation for close to Playa de Las Americas

Hi all

I wonder if anyone can help.

I have a time share and looking at Tenerife.

due to availability of places we have the following venues and locations, and I wonder if anyone can point out the best place from a resort and close to Playa for nights out.

The places are:

in Adeje

Callao Garden

Club El Beril

in Arona

Club Tenerife

in Puerto de la Cruz

Club Casablanca

in Mogan

Club Cala Blanca

Bahía Blanca

San Miguel de Abona

Golf Park

Royal Park Albatros Club

Santiago del Teide

Las Rosas

Any tips would be greatly appreciatted

Thanks in advance

Sunderland, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Recomendation for close to Playa de Las Americas

Can anyone help please?

Thank you

Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
886 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recomendation for close to Playa de Las Americas

As no one else has answered l can only say Adeje and Arona are nearest toPLA but l don't know the complexes sorry.

Edited: 12:30 pm, January 27, 2014
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,542 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recomendation for close to Playa de Las Americas

As said above, Adeje and Arona are the closest to the southern resorts but

Callao Garden - is in Callao Salvaje a very quiet resort with nothing like the clubs that the youngster like if this is what you are wanting from PdlA

Club El Beril is in the El Duque area, nice but again quiet (this from the list above would be the only one I would choose if you want to get to any kind of nightlife)

Club Tenerife is in Los Cristianos, it is close to both the Hollywood Mirage and the Beverly Hills, up a steep hill and a nice resort but probably more suited to families than youngsters.

This is a map of the southern resorts tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.… El Beril B2,

Club Tenerife approx H9 all the others not on the map.

4. Re: Recomendation for close to Playa de Las Americas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 29, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations