We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good location for group holiday?

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newbury, United...
1 post
Save Topic
good location for group holiday?

I am planning on going to playa de las americas after exams in july with a group of friends. We want somewhere within walking distance of a range of fun and lively clubs but we are on a budget! We are looking at Bonanza hotel (I think its called that) but not sure about the location?

Any help or suggestions would be great thanks!

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good location for group holiday?

Have a look at Columbas, in good location,close to Veronicas Starcoares, plenty of young people,

Bonanza little further away if I remember rightly.

manchester
Level Contributor
166 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good location for group holiday?

cant go wrong with oro blanco , cheap,clean nice pool and pool bar 5 minutes to nightlife , 15 mins to beach.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: good location for group holiday?

If you want somewhere cheaper then columbas but still lively and cheap the piramides or las floritas hotel both directly across it's the perfect location close to everything don't think u could get a more perfect location for a group hol there, we're staying there in las floritas hotel end of July.

4. Re: good location for group holiday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 10, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas