We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IBEROSTAR Las Dalias - all inc ok?

Manchester
Level Contributor
356 posts
262 reviews
Save Topic
IBEROSTAR Las Dalias - all inc ok?

Hi - we are looking for somewhere for a Winter sun holiday and have seen this hotel at a good price. Has anyone stayed here and if so can you let me know what it is like and if it would be suitable for a couple. We are looking for an all inc holiday so I guess the main worry is what the food is like and how big the queues are to get a drink in the evening.

Also what is the local area like please? We are after a nice, quiet relaxing break but would like to walk out to bars and shops near by.

Thanks

North East England...
Level Contributor
744 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IBEROSTAR Las Dalias - all inc ok?

Stayed twice at the Las Dalias..........food very good, drinks queues minimal, location ok. Small shoppong centre opposite hotel,bars,restaurants close by. Have a look at the Iberostar Bouganville, slightly better imo and superb location.

up north
Level Contributor
2,078 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: IBEROSTAR Las Dalias - all inc ok?

we always stopped at the bouganville playa which is only a short stroll away, but friends have stayed at the las dalias and enjoyed it, good area,taxi rank right outside is handy, plenty of shops across the road also, not far to the beach too. if you can get the bouganville for the same price i would book there.but the dalias is usally cheaper.

3. Re: IBEROSTAR Las Dalias - all inc ok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas