We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parque cristobal 'AI drinks'

Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parque cristobal 'AI drinks'

Can anyone tell me if cocktails,spirits and tea and coffee are included in the AI package

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas
Level Contributor
770 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parque cristobal 'AI drinks'

Yes they are. You self serve soft drinks, beer and water from next to the bar and use the bar for wine, cocktails and spirits. We upgraded to AI for a few days when we stayed there as the food was so nice and it offered excellent value.

Kelly

Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Parque cristobal 'AI drinks'

Thanks Kelly not going till next aug but already looking forward to it

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parque cristobal 'AI drinks'

Can anybody tell me does this resort serve cider in their all inclusive drinks menu?

Bicester
Level Contributor
232 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parque cristobal 'AI drinks'

Hello Mark,

We were there a couple of years a go and it was beer no cider, think it's cause they use local beer and cider would have to be imported. My husband loves his cider and we have done quite a few AI holidays now and yet to find cider included.

5. Re: Parque cristobal 'AI drinks'

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 01, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas