We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bitacora Hotel - Balcony with sun?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
177 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Bitacora Hotel - Balcony with sun?

Hi

I am staying at the above hotel in September and would really like a high floor balcony that has sun on it late afternoon/early evening, not necessarily facing the pool. Just somewhere nice and quiet where we could relax with a pre-dinner drink with some sun on us. Have you had such a balcony or ihave any ideas as to which side of the hotel I should request a room on? In addition, I always have to hire a fridge for my medication, however I note that you can upgrade at this hotel to a room that has additional amenities, does anyone know if that includes a fridge and the approx. cost of upgrading? I have tried email this hotel with my enquiries but with no luck.

Thank you.

Edited: 1:42 pm, August 13, 2013
Preston, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bitacora Hotel - Balcony with sun?

Hi. We stayed there in June, 4th floor overlooking the pool, to the left of the clock (look at the pictures). We were always in our room from 5 o' clock onwards and it was very hot and sunny on our balcony. We paid for a pool view which had a fridge included in price, can't comment whether fridge is include in other rooms. Whatever, go and enjoy, it's lovely!!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
394 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bitacora Hotel - Balcony with sun?

hi we are heading to the bitacora In three weeks ,best rooms for the afternoon sun will be the poolview rooms (superior rooms) which cost extra .included in the price are fridge , safe ,and pool towels plus a bottle of bubbly on arrival .if you book direct there is a free taxi to and from the airport, have a look at the bitacora website

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
177 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bitacora Hotel - Balcony with sun?

Thank you for your replies. Unfortunately we did have a pool view room last time but the sun left it by 5ish and I cant remember the room number to try and avoid it.

4. Re: Bitacora Hotel - Balcony with sun?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas