We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there lockers on the beach?

1 post
Save Topic
Is there lockers on the beach?

I've been to Tenerife a couple of times now but for life of me can't remember seeing any lockers on the beach? just wondering if anyone knows, as this year me and my partner are wanting to do a few water sport activities; I.e peddle boats/para gliding; but wasn't sure if there's anywhere safe to put belongings.

up north
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there lockers on the beach?

not seen any but somebody might have ?

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,286 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there lockers on the beach?

I've not seen any either.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there lockers on the beach?

ebay.co.uk/itm/…

looking for similair ...found this on ebay .....thinking of buying it myself....just an idea.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,687 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there lockers on the beach?

No lockers on the beach but we never take much anyway which may be the best idea we leave towels and bits and bobs on the sand then go for lunch and its alway there when we get back.

Dok

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,400 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is there lockers on the beach?

We have one of these got it when Siam Park first opened http://tiny.cc/66mnww Same principal as james007 but only costs £3.95 and hangs around your neck so your hands are free at all times.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is there lockers on the beach?

not seen any lockers but i would say the same as doingok, just dont take anything of value to the beach..

also James007s idea looks quite good.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
307 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is there lockers on the beach?

there are beach lockers on las vistas beach in los cristianos by the tunnel area by the chillout resturant

8. Re: Is there lockers on the beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas